Associate information is personal information about our associates that identifies you or reasonably can be linked to information that identifies you. For example, we may collect contact and other information, like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, and other information necessary for business purposes like administering payroll, taxes, and benefits. Associate information does not include publicly available information.
This policy applies to all current and former Anointing Metuaka associates and describes the collection, use, and sharing of associate information, as well as the choices and obligations you have with respect to your information. In this policy, Diamond Bella refers to all corporate family of companies. This policy does not supersede existing policies. Diamond Bella reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
INFORMATION COLLECTION – WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
- Personal identifiers, such as name and address
- Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
- Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
- Government identifiers, such as national identification numbers and driver’s license numbers
- Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
- Financial information, such as bank account and routing numbers
- Health and health insurance information
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and race
- Biometric information, such as imagery of the iris, retina, and fingerprints
- Location information, such as geo-location information
- Audio, visual, and other sensory information, such as audio and video recordings
- Employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses and professional memberships
- Background and criminal information, such as background checks and criminal convictions consistent with applicable law
- Education information, such as degree and schooling information
- Individual preferences and characteristics, such as information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process upon hire or during your tenure for promotional opportunities
- Use of Associate Information
- We will use your information for the following purposes. We will not use your associate information to market non-employment related products or services to you without your consent.
- To fulfill requests and obligations related to your employment
- To create and maintain records related to your employment
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
- To protect the security and integrity of our systems, processes and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To update our operational and technical functionality
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development
- To fulfill our legal function or obligations
- To conduct recruiting and for employment purposes
We will collect personal information about you or your dependents relating to your working relationship with Anointing Metuaka. We will use the information for employment purposes and in the context of our employment relationship with you, such as recruiting and hiring, enrolling you in benefits and administering payroll, and for evaluation and training purposes.
- Recruiting and Hiring – We use your personal information to consider your skills, qualifications and interests in connection with our employment opportunities; to communicate with you and inform you of career opportunities; to conduct background checks if you are offered a job; to improve our recruiting and hiring process.
- Benefits – We will use your information to enroll you, deliver, and communicate with you about the various benefit plans we offer. Anointing Metuaka offers associates many different benefits and uses associate information in different ways depending on the type of benefit program.