WHAT IS A NATURAL MEMBER+?
A natural member is a person who has purchased our Monthly Natural plan for $5.99 a month. The Natural members get exclusive prices and deals compared to non-members. Learn more by clicking here to view the Natural plan details. * (non-refundable once plan starts; can cancel at anytime).
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Anmmarketplace.com Accounts provide these benefits:
- Order Status—You’ll receive email confirmations when your items are shipped, as well as email notifications in case our Customer Service needs to contact you about your order
- Address Book—You can store unlimited names and addresses, and access them for easy checkout
- Wish Lists—Keep a running list of your favorite items and planned purchases
To create a Anmmarketplace.com account, follow these four quick steps:
- Select the Account button in the upper-right corner of Anmmarketplace.com
- Go to the register section on the right side
- Select Register
- Go to your email look for our welcome email ANM MARKET PLACE
- Login to your account with your email
- Use the automatically generated password in the welcome email (you can change your password in your profile settings)
Edit Anmmarketplace.com Account
Manage your account using the following steps.
- Select My Account in the right corner
Under My Account, you can find the following options to edit:
- Personal Info—Select Account Details to edit your name & display name, email address, or password
- Delivery Addresses—Select Addresses to update your address; this change does not impact any existing orders
- To add a new shipping address, select Edit address
- To change an existing address, select Edit
- Add or Remove Credit Cards—Select Payment Methods to add or remove new or existing credit cards, etc.
- Select Add new Credit/Debit Card to enter information for a new credit card
- Select Edit to change information on an existing card
- To delete a card, select Delete
- Forgot your password
When shopping on Anmmarketplace.com, you can receive one or more of the following emails during the order process.
Once your order has been received by our systems, we will send you a confirmation email. If you did not receive an email confirming your order, reach out to our customer service associates
Your order confirmation email includes:
- Order number
- Items ordered
- Shipping address
- Links to access your account
If you no longer have your order confirmation email, the information above is also found in your Orders on Anmmarketplace.com
As tracking information is made available, you will receive an email notifying you of your shipment’s.
This shipment confirmation email includes:
- Tracking information
- Order number
- Items ordered
- Shipping address
- Links to access your account
If you no longer have your shipment confirmation email, the information above is also found in your Order History on Anmmarketplace.com
If you requested your order be canceled or your order was canceled by Walmart, we will send you an email confirming the cancellation and alternate options to fulfill your order.
The cancellation confirmation email includes:
- Order number
- Items ordered
- Alternate purchase options
- Links to access your account
Close your account
Contact our Customer Care team for assistance to close your account.
*Please keep in mind, once your account has been closed, all access to your Pickup, delivery & shipping history is lost. If you simply wish to use a different email address for your Anmmarketplace.com account, you can update the email address associated with your Anmmarketplace.com account
We’ll email you when your order is ready. Please wait until you receive your email before going to pick up your item(s).
Anmmarketplace.com pickup terms:
You have three (3) days to pickup your order. If you fail to pickup your item within the required time frame we will refund your purchase amount back to your original payment method.
Make sure to view the merchant pickup terms such as the Days and hours to pickup your orders.
If your order need to be modified for any reason you must reach out to the Merchant to get verification. You may contact the merchant to modify your order or request for more time to pickup your order. * It is not guaranteed that the merchant will extend your pickup timeframe.
- Due to carrier limitations and other factors, items such as food and flowers cannot be shipped to certain locations, including U.S protectorates
- Due to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety restrictions, items that contain regulated or hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air (Express or Rush); these items will be shipped via ground service
- Regulated materials are usually aerosol products in pressurized spray cans or products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals
Place and Manage an Order
Delivered but not received
If your tracking details show the package was delivered and you cannot locate it, we recommend waiting 24 hours following delivery confirmation as some tracking displays a delivered status prior to their arrival at the destination.
If it has been more than 24 hours please do the following:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery left by the carrier
- Look around the delivery location for your package (On the porch, by your garage etc.)
- See if someone else in your household or a neighbor accepted the delivery
- Verify the shipping address used by the carrier and on your order was correct
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers, double-check your mailbox or wherever you normally receive mail
- Verify your orders was not broken up into multiple packages with different tracking numbers
If you still can’t find your package, contact us below.
Out of Stock Items
Items Out of Stock
If an item status displays Out of Stock, it is currently unavailable; keep in mind we are always ordering more. While Anmmarketplace.com displays item availability, inventory is constantly updating; unfortunately, our agents do not know when we will receive stock and cannot determine how long existing stock will last.
There are rare cases we may run out of an item while your purchase is processing. This could prevent the fulfillment of your item or items; this often occurs with items that are in demand. In the event this happens to your order or an item in your order, we will notify you by email that the order or item has been canceled.
Checkout our weekly Ad for more great deals and products.
|Why was my order canceled?||Canceling an order is one of the last things we want to do, but some situations come up where cancellation is the best option to save you time and money.|
The most common reasons an order might be canceled are:
Limits on available quantities
The items is out of stock
Price or other listing errors
Additional information is needed by our Credit and Fraud Avoidance department
Unavailable carrier or shipping method
You will receive an email if any part of your order is canceled or if we need additional information to process your order.
If you’ve purchased an item from Anmmarketplace.com and it included an offer that expired before you received the item, you may still be able to claim the offer.
We will honor the offer if the three following criteria are met:
- The item was purchased from Anmmarketplace.com
- The offer was clearly stated on the item page at time of your purchase
- It is a ANM Market Place offer (example: buy this item, receive a $10 gift card; not including vendor offers)
If the offer is from a manufacturer or from a seller storefront, you must contact that manufacturer directly to find out if they will still honor it or the seller storefront you purchased the product(s) from.
Price and Other Listing Errors
A listing error occurs when an item contain incorrect details about the product. These details can include, but are not limited to:
- Images, description (color, size, features, etc.)
- Quantity or what’s included
Canceling an order is the last thing we want to do, but is necessary when we find a listing error. You will receive an email if we need to cancel any items in your order or if we need more information to process your order.
Contact Customer Service if you have questions.
ANM Marketplace Returns
As part of our COVID-19 response, we will temporarily not allow store returns on certain items.
Items ineligible for return as listed:
|Prescription Medicine & Devices – Items containing pseudoephedrine, ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine|
|Pepper Spray – Used/opened RV sewer lines|
|Gas Powered Recreational Vehicles (e.g., Dirt Bikes, Mini-Bikes, Scooters, Ride-ons, UTVs & ATVs)|
|Used or Mounted Tires, Snow Tires|
|Hygienic Medical Equipment (e.g., bedpans, bath seats, sitz baths, eye drop guides, opened/unsealed breast pumps)|
|Diabetic Supplies* including meters, strips, lancets, lancet devices & syringes|
|Pregnancy Tests, Ovulation Tests, & Home Diagnostic Testing Kits|
|Prepaid Cell Phone Cards – Video Game Download Cards -Sim Cards|
|Gift Cards, Prepaid Gaming Cards, Digital downloads|
ANM Market Place reserves the right to decline to accept a return for items that we deem to present a potential safety or health risk to associates or customers.
Your purchase history on Anmmarketplace.com displays the latest eligible date for a return or replacement, however, we recommend keeping track of all manufacturer packaging and your receipt for a minimum of 60 days after purchase.
Items purchased from dealers or resellers and not Anointing Metuaka – Diamondbella or Anmmarketplace.com directly are not eligible for return, refund, or exchange.
RETURNING ITEMS PURCHASED ON ANMMARKETPLACE.COM
- Items sold and shipped by ANM Market Place can be returned or replaced, when available, by mail within 30 days of receipt.
For items sold by Marketplace Sellers you will need to go to the Market Sellers store front and read their return policy and contact them through My Account > to start the merchant return process.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If an item you received from Anmmarketplace.com is damaged or defective, you can return by mail for a refund or replacement.
What if a Marketplace Seller fail to honor their return policy?
If a seller fail to honor their return policy ANM Market Place will take over to resolve the issue and verify that the seller is honoring their return policy and take necessary actions to ensure that our customers receive the greatest level of customer service. If you feel the Seller did not honor their return policy and your received your item(s) damaged or not as describe contact us immediately.
ANM Marketplace Accepted Payment Methods
Credit cards: American Express, Discover, Visa & Mastercard
ANM(Anointing Metuaka) E-Gift Cards
Amazon pay (coming soon)
The partnership we share with our Marketplace Sellers brings millions of products available to you on Anmmarketplace.com and this means more brands and wider selections.
- If your item is sold by a Marketplace Seller, you get the same secure checkout process and single payment that you have come to expect when shopping at Anmmarketplace.com
- We process your payment; Anm Marketplace does not share your financial information with Marketplace Sellers
- Marketplace Sellers manage and support your order
- Including: shipping and handling, customer service, exchanges, and returns
- ANM Marketplace is available to help resolve customer issues in accordance with the Anm Marketplace promise.
You are shopping one of the most trusted Marketplaces online, sometimes things can go wrong. The ANM Marketplace Promise gives you peace of mind when buying items shipped and sold by our third-party sellers. If you need help with an item sold by ANM Marketplace, please visit our Help Center FAQs or contact us.
The ANM Marketplace Promise applies in the following cases:
- Three or more days have passed since the estimated delivery date and you have not received the item
- If you need to request a refund under the Walmart Marketplace Promise, we accept requests for 90 days after the last estimated delivery date of the item you ordered
- Tracking for your package shows the item has not shipped to the shipping address on your order
- You received items(s) different than expected and a return was denied by the seller
- Your item was returned with a trackable shipping method and the seller has not issued you a refund within 48 hours of receipt
- Deductions were taken for the cost of return shipping fees, and the return was at the fault of the seller
ANM may contact the seller and provide them the opportunity to make it right. The seller will have 48 hours to support a satisfactory resolution. If the resolution provided is unsatisfactory, ANM will step in and determine the right solution which will be finalized by ANM Marketplace.
- If you have questions about a product your purchased from a Marketplace Seller or problem with a Marketplace order, contact them directly. My Account > Orders> Support on the order #
Identifying Items Sold by Marketplace Sellers
IDENTIFYING ITEMS SOLD BY MARKETPLACE SELLERS
When you purchase an item from a Marketplace Seller, you can see the seller’s name listed with the Order Details in your Purchase History. Marketplace Seller names are found next to the Sold & Shipped by label. If you would like to contact a Marketplace seller regarding your order by going to My Account > Orders> Support on the order #
ANM Market place regularly reviews seller performance. We recognize sellers with a White Glove Seller badge on the items page when the seller has achieved a high level of service and performance for on time delivery, great quality products and are enrolled in free returns for customers.
If you would like to return an item sold by a Marketplace seller, review the Marketplace seller return policy. ANM may contact the seller and provide them the opportunity to make it right. The seller will have 48 hours to support a satisfactory resolution. If the resolution provided is unsatisfactory, ANM will step in and determine the right solution which will be finalized by ANM Marketplace.
ELECTRONIC DEVICES SOLD BY MARKETPLACE SELLERS
The following provides some basic information about the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) rules and regulations that might be relevant to sales of electronic devices by Sellers on ANM Marketplace.
FCC RULES FOR ELECTRONIC DEVICES
Electronic devices can cause interference to radio communications, including emergency cellular calls and critical public safety communications systems. For this reason, devices that emit or use radio frequency (RF) energy must comply with the FCC’s equipment authorization rules before being marketed or imported into the United States.
Marketplace sellers must comply with all FCC rules; as well as federal, state, and local laws, and Walmart polices. It is important to be aware of these rules to ensure you’re making informed purchasing decisions and help reduce the likelihood that noncompliant devices will cause radio interference.
FCC EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION BASICS
The FCC has testing, equipment authorization, and device marking and labelling requirements for RF devices.
Regulated devices must be tested to demonstrate compliance with the FCC’s RF emissions standards.
RF devices have the potential to interfere with licensed radio communications and must be authorized under FCC procedures before they may be advertised, imported, sold, or used in the United States.
RF devices also must operate on authorized or permissible channels or frequencies. If a device is manufactured or modified to operate on frequencies that are not available for consumer use in the United States, it cannot be imported, advertised, sold, or operated within the United States.
Devices that require FCC authorization fall into two categories, devices that intentionally emit RF and those that use RF energy internally in their operation. Some examples of these devices are listed below:
|Devices that Intentionally Emit RF||Devices that use RF Energy Internally|
|Cellular and mobile phonesSignal boostersAutomatic identification system (AIS) devicesTransmitters than send signals to a radio broadcast receiver, such as FM modulators used to link music players and satellite receivers to car radiosDevices with cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or other wireless connectivity, such as wireless routers, electronic tablets, two-way radios, Bluetooth speakers, radio-controlled toys, wireless microphones, and drones||LED signsTV and radio receiversSmart battery chargersComputers and computer peripheralsOther devices that contain digital circuitry that uses radio frequencies within the product|
Devices that intentionally emit RF energy must be labelled with an FCC ID number. In addition, specific FCC information must either be printed on RF devices and/or in the materials made available to users.
PRODUCT SUSPECTED NOT WITHIN FCC RULES
Report products that violate Anointing Metuaka Marketplace Prohibited Products Policy including products that are not in compliance with the FCC’s rules by filling out the Prohibited Products Policy online report form.